Did someone say Christmas quotes?
The following Christmas quotes extracted from well-known literary works are not only beautiful but also filled with wisdom, emotion, and feeling.
Make someone happy today. Start the festivities by sharing one or more of these quotes a family member or with friends.
1. “Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before! What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more!”
— Dr. Seuss, How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
2. “It struck him that how you spent Christmas was a message to the world about where you were in life.”
— Nick Hornby, About a Boy
3. “It was the beginning of the greatest Christmas ever. Little food. No presents. But there was a snowman in their basement.”
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief
4. “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.”
— Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol
5. “A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.”
— Garrison Keillor, Leaving Home
6. “Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.”
— Clement Clarke Moore, The Night Before Christmas
7. “If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.”
— J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Do you know another Christmas quote or quotes not mentioned here?
Share it in the comment section.
Other Article You May enjoy: A Gift
Thank you for reading. Until next time!